Z Personal Training, located at Vleutenseweg 467, 3532 HK Utrecht, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Vleutenseweg 467, 3532 HK Utrecht, the Netherlands
Personal data we process
Z Personal Training processes your personal data because you are using our services and/or because you provided us with them. Below, you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and surname
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- IP address
- Other personal data you actively provide us with. For instance, by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by phone
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and type of device
With what intention and on what basis we process personal data.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Z Personal Training processes your personal data with the following intentions:
- To process your payment
- To send our newsletters and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or email you, if this is necessary to carry out our service
- To inform you about changes of our services and products
- To collect relevant information about which services are of interest to you
- To deliver goods and services to you
For how long do we store personal data
We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
Z Personal Training does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realise the intentions for what your data is collected for. That is why we use the following data retention periods for the following personal data:
- Data collected by website analytics – 26 months
- Data collected by opting-in for brochure or service – as per Privacy Terms MailChimp.
Email address and name are kept for as long as necessary to be able to deliver our goods and services or to be able to deliver news in the form of newsletters which are relevant to you.
At the moment, you opt-out of the newsletters, your email is kept only for the purpose to keep a record of those who have opted-out of the newsletter, so that they do not receive any newsletter communication from us.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We share your personal data with several third parties when this is necessary to carry out the agreement and to meet possible legal requirements. We have an editorial agreement with companies which process your data in our command, to make sure there is one level of security and confidentiality of your data. Z Personal Training stays responsible for this processing. Besides that, we provide other third parties with your personal data. We only do this with your explicit permission. – Newsletter service – MailChimp – Name, Email address, Date of birth, Nationality, Phone number – are kept with the intention do deliver news items and information materials which are relevant to you/your company and you have willingly opted-in for, as well as to contact you regarding services you have shown interest in.
- Website analytics – Google Analytics – your behaviour on the website, location, device type, browser type, IP address – are kept with the intention to analyse and improve your experience on our website
- Email agent – Gmail – Name, email address, record of all emails send to and from Z Personal Training – with the intention to be able to communicate to you about your orders, services request, our products, etc and to be able to deliver our products and services to you.
- See, edit, or remove data We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned. Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- You have the right to see, correct, or to remove your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to withdraw possible permission for the processing of data or to object to the processing of your personal data by Z Personal Training, and you have the right to have your data transferred. That means you can file a request to send the personal data we have in a computer file to you or someone else, organisation mentioned by you. You can send a request to view, correct, remove, to transfer your personal data, or request to withdraw your permission or to object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org . To be sure the request for viewing is done by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identification along with the request. Black out your passport photograph, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, Citizen Service Number (CSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible but within four weeks. We also want to point out that you have the possibility to submit a complaint to the national supervisor, the Authority Personal Data. You can do this through the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
- How we secure personal data We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration. . If you are under the impression that your data is not secured well, or if there are indications of abuse, contact our customer service by emailing email@example.com .
Based on automated processing, Translas does not make decisions about affairs which may have effects on people.
Special and/or confidential personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors younger than 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check if the visitor is older than 16. That is why we recommend parents to be involved in their kids’ online activities, to prevent data being collected about children without parental permission. If you are convinced we have collected personal data of a minor without that permission, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org , then we will remove this information.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.