What is ‘Be In Control of Your Own Body’ BBB Masterclass?
- BBB = Buik, Benen, Billen (Belly, Legs, Bun)
- ‘Be in control of your own body’ is an exclusive workshop for women who want to do the right things to get the body that they want and they deserve.
- The workshop focuses on lower body – butt, legs, thighs – and flat belly.
- Scroll down to see what people say about the workshop
Who is the Masterclass for?
- The workshop is suitable for women who exercise at home and want to know the best bodyweight exercises.
- For those women who do not want to spend money on equipment and gym.
- For those women who lack time to go to the gym.
- For those women who want to take the best out of both their gym and home workouts.
- Do you want to get toned legs and flat belly? Do you want to shred some fat? Do you want to get your workouts to the next level? Do you want to do this without gym or heavy equipment? Then this workshop is for you.
The workshop consists of:
- Technique – how to take the best out of the most effective lower body exercises. Form and technique are the most important compounds of an exercise.
- Modifications – you will learn how to modify the basic butt and leg exercises in order to intensify your trainings
- Secret to a flat belly – too many people are focusing on developing a nice six pack. The result is lower back pain and no six pack. The Masterclass will teach you how to avoid this.
- Combine it with nutrition – the truth about getting toned abs, butt and thighs is combining your training with proper food. Wait! This does not mean being on a strict diet! You will get a leaflet with information. This leaflet is especially designed for the participants of this workshop.
When, where, how much?
Price: 35 euro p.p.
Group: max 6 people
Workshop duration: 2 hours.
Location: Zandweg 116C, 3454 JZ Utrecht, De Meern
Dates: Send us an email to check for next available days:
What people say about the workshop?
- “Before attending this workshop, I thought the only way to train abs is with crunches! Lora showed us a lot of different variations of the same exercises with different levels of intensity. There was something for everyone. I had no idea I can do so much by myself without any equipment and at home. She also worked with us on the techniques to make sure we can do everything correctly. The workshop is a great solution if you want to train by yourself and need some guidance!” – Kristina Z.
- “As a young professional, I am quite busy and always on the run, so going to the gym is not really an option for me. I do want to stay fit and be able to exercise without causing too much disruption to my already hectic daily routine. This workshop was a great opportunity for me to learn the basics of how to properly exercise my legs, thighs and gluteus in a home environment with almost no equipment necessary. During the workshop, I met women who had a similar story to mine and we managed to bond and had a laugh. I have to say that Lora Zayn really made sure everyone got the needed attention to feel more comfortable with the different exercise techniques. Overall, the workshop was a great experience!” – Teodora C.
Sign up: Send us an email to check for next available days: